Mt Hotham Accommodation Summer & Winter
An affordable, clean, spacious, family-friendly lodge, open year round with spectacular views of the Alpine National Park in summer and winter.
We are open year round for bookings at Arrabri Ski Club Mt Hotham.
- Stay a weekend, long weekend or midweek and participate in all that Hotham has to offer, from winter snow skiing and boarding to cool summer alpine hiking and mountain biking.
- Relax in front of the fire in our open plan lounge, then make the most of the large self catering kitchen. Enjoy your food whilst swapping tales from the day in our communal dining area. Click here to see why so many people return and stay with us.
- Six large comfortable bedrooms all with en-suites sleep up to six people each, giving you the option to share or to book a private room.
- Arrabri Ski Club is also the perfect base in summer and autumn for high altitude training camps, bushwalking, trail running or a self guided Hotham 4WD driving adventure.
- We are experts in providing quality school group accommodation for annual school ski trips.
- Located in the Davenport village, Arrabri is easily accessed from the Great Alpine Road and is only a short walk to the winter village bus stops 7 and 8.
- We offer affordable ski in and ski out Hotham accommodation.
Book your stay today by free calling 1800 651 451 or filling out the booking enquiry form.
Adults $30 per night
Children (17-6) $15 per night
Kids (Under 6) Free
Hotham is stunning outside of the winter months.
Our lodge is open Year Round for guest bookings and is the perfect base for cycling, Alpine Running, Bushwalking, Altitude Training and 4WD enthusiasts.