Bushwalking Mt Hotham
Arrabri Ski Club is the perfect base from which to explore the Great Alpine National Park Mt Hotham.
Best known as Australia’s Powder Capital for skiing and snowboarding at Australia’s highest alpine village, Mt Hotham is also an incredibly beautiful area which takes in a large area of the Great Alpine National Park and offers some amazing activity outside of the winter months.
Arrabri Ski Lodge is located right on Mt Hotham so once you’re here, you can settle into our modern family lodge and then walk straight out from Arrabri Ski Lodge and hit the many trails that are right on our doorstep.
Track notes for Mount Hotham’s walking trails and trail running notes and maps are readily available as printable PDFs thanks to the Hotham marketing team. Simply click on the links below for the track notes you require for your trail run, bush walk or alpine hike. Hard copies are also available at the Hotham Resort Management Board Office, Hotham Transit Lounge, Arrabri Ski Club and The General Store. If links are broken, please click here to find the latest updates for trail maps of this amazing alpine area. We also hold 4WD weekends and other summer activities outside of the winter season.
Check out this 22km return trip out to Feathertop via the Razorback. Click here to read more on bushwalking Feather Top.
Hotham and Dinner Plain Trail Brochure. Please click here to find the new 2019 updated trail notes for Mt Hotham and Dinner Plain.
Hotham Track Notes. Click here to download the Hotham track notes.
Dinner Plain Track Notes. Click here to download the Dinner Plain track notes.
Parks Victoria Track Notes
Feathertop Hotham Dinner Plain Walks
Hotham Free Summer Bushwalking Program PDF Flyer . Click here for gilded bushwalking dates and free activity flyer.
Hotham’s Iconic Historic trails, find all you’ll need to know here.
The Cobungra Ditch Walk. Track notes here.
The Hotham Huts Walk. Track notes here.
Braralung Trail Walk Hotham to Dinner Plain. Track notes here.
Hotham and the Feather Top Walk. Track notes here.
Our Hotham lodge has all the features and facilities required by groups or individual families wanting to explore this amazing Victoria Alpine National Park including;
- Large drying room that can used for additional storage space for your kit.
- Coded front door for security.
- Six large bedrooms that contain four double beds and seperate ensuite.
- Spacious commercial kitchen with modern appliances.
- Commercial cool room that will accomodate your groups food.
- Large dining room that can be configured in a number ways to accommodate your needs.
- Spacious lounge room with plenty of room for your group.
- Games room with monitor for DVD’s and Nintendo console.
- Second lounge room including pool table.
- Free WiFi and even Netflix.
- Located right on the Great Alpine Road at Mt Hotham.
- Our lodge has incredible views of the Alpine National Park and is located at Australia’s highest alpine village.
Let’s make it happen.
Rates – (Out of Winter Season) Adults $31 a night, Kids $16 a night and Under Six Free.
Contact our booking manager now to discuss your walking club, group or just a gorgeous family mountain get away.
If your walking club or group is large, we can also book your group into adjoining lodges if extra accommodation is required.
1800 651 451
26 Davenport Drive, Hotham Heights, Victoria Australia 3741.
Need more? Here’s Feathertop by drone.