Arrabri Ski Club’s Terms of Payment and Conditions
Full payment is required upon bookings made.
We accept Mastercard and Visa when making online payments or via our booking officer.
When making payment by EFT, please include the name under which the booking was made.
Free call the Booking Officer on 1800 651 451 to make a credit card payment or book direct online.
All bookings will be confirmed via email either via our online booking system or booking officer.
Cancellations received in excess of 30 days prior to occupancy will be refunded less a $40 cancellation fee.
Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to occupancy will not be refunded unless the booking can be re-let, in which case a $40 booking fee will apply.
COVID-19 Revised Policy as of 25th March 2020
Statement on COVID-19 and Bookings for Season 2020
Dear Arrabri Ski Club Community,
The 2020 Ski Season faces considerable uncertainty arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic and current and future directions by Government to stem the spread. As with all of us, Arrabri Ski Club must do all possible to comply with these directions and effectively communicate changes with members and guests. Notably there are changes to the Terms and Conditions and the arrangements for handling bookings: –
- A full statement of the club’s current terms and conditions is posted on the website and will be updated. Currently bookings cancelled on one months’ notice receive a full refund less a $40 booking fee. Less than a month, refund is dependant on re-letting the booking in which case a $40 booking fee is applied.
- The Lodge will not be available for bookings between 25th March 2020 and the normal Opening Weekend commencing Friday 5th June 2020. Members and guests who have made bookings will be refunded in full. Only planned essential maintenance work will proceed.
- Bookings already made for the Ski Season from Friday 5th June 2020 to Sunday 4th October 2020 will be subject to Arrabri’s ability to provide accommodation, the operations of the Resort and the changing health and means of members and guests. These bookings will be refunded in full should it be necessary to cancel. For those who wish to carry forward the credit to the 2021 Season, subject to availability, a complementary 2-day weekend over the coming summer is offered.
- Members and guests are welcomed to make new bookings for the forthcoming 2020 winter season online only. Once you have entered the booking details then selecting “Pay by EFT” (Not Credit Card) and don’t pay anything until we confirm the season will go ahead. We will then contact you for full payment before your booked stay.
- The club will not charge admin fee’s of $40 for booking cancellations made by members or guests this 2020 season. Members using our 30/70 deposit/balance offer will be required to pay the booking fee that has been paid to the booking officer. (Updated 19/6/2020)
The committee has adopted this interim policy to provide certainty to members and guests that in the unfortunate event that the corona virus (COVID-19) Pandemic disrupts the Hotham ski season they will not lose their accommodation payment/s.
Arrabri Ski Club, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your booking at any time for any reason associated with Victorian Government directives that pertain to lodge capacity, distancing changes or any other items that require us to adjust our COVID-19 Policy without prior notice or liability. Full refunds of any payment/s made to Arrabri Ski Club Inc only, will be offered within 24 hours.
The standard mountain ‘No Snow’ guarantee no longer applies at the Mt Hotham resort. Vail Resorts who are the new owners of the lift company do not offer a snow guarantee at any of their resorts. This has taken effect as of January 2020.
Phone or email the Booking Officer.